My Favorite Scary MoviesOctober 31, 2007 at 10:17 AM | Posted in Movies, Musings | Leave a comment
In the spirit of Halloween, here is a list of my all-time favorite scary movies.
1. Interview with the Vampire
2. The Blair Witch Project
3. The Ring (Japanese version)
4. The Others
5. The Sixth Sense
6. The Exorcist
7. The Exorcism of Emily Rose
8. The Grudge (Hollywood version)
9. Van Helsing
1. Dracula (the one with Winona Ryder and Gary Oldman)
Frankly, I prefer the novel than the film adaptation. It was scarier than this film.
3. Scream 1 – my favorite scene: when Drew Barrymore’s character was asked by the killer on the phone, “What’s your favorite scary movie?”